Location: Denver, Colorado
The technology manager is responsible for supporting LOR’s day-to-day operations. The role requires a passion for process and a diligent approach to optimization. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and has values that align with LOR’s mission.
The technology manager will join the foundation at the start of an exciting project to move its current CRM and grants management system to Salesforce and will work closely with management to understand the foundation’s short- and long-term goals. Supported by an implementation partner, the technology manager’s job throughout the migration and iterative release process will be to ensure the integrity of our data and business processes in Salesforce, including our unique approach to grantmaking, business development, and communications.
In addition to Salesforce administration, the technology manager will lead the foundation in selecting, developing, and maintaining its connected, cloud-based business applications. The technology manager also will develop the organization’s Salesforce/technology roadmap for 2022 and beyond.
Leadership and Responsibilities
- Across each department, understand current workflows and emerging needs, and implement solutions to make LOR more operationally efficient; develop a technology roadmap for 2022 and beyond, and lead on the implementation of new solutions
- Manage ongoing Salesforce configuration and reporting to ensure desired utilization, extend and integrate Salesforce with third-party systems using APIs and other means
- Identify opportunities for innovation, and when needed, scope and manage new projects with an implementation partner; ensure these efforts meet scope, quality, and business goals
- Partner with engagement staff on the everyday, internal and external experience of using Salesforce to ensure it remains accessible, simple, and efficient; think mobile-first when problem solving
- Lead demonstrations of new platform features, conduct staff trainings, and update documentation (as needed)
- Deliver day-to-day tech help and coordinate the activities of LOR’s managed service provider for Apple hardware purchasing and support
- Experience (required): minimum of two years Salesforce administration experience; minimum of four years related work experience (e.g., technical operations, product management, technical project management, help desk)
- Experience (preferred): experience in a high-volume, project-based organization; experience managing a digital ecosystem that includes sales and marketing solutions
- Skills: Salesforce certifications and experience with Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (preferred); solid understanding of web, social, mobile, and emerging technologies (required); self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge (required)
Due to the pace of this search, candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications including a cover letter describing interests and qualifications and resume should be sent to: email@example.com (with the subject line: Technology Manager).
LOR Foundation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.